A career in fashion designing surely sounds good, doesn’t it? There are few other career options that would let you explore as much with creativity as this one. There are no rules to limit you; there are no barriers that would prevent you from taking an entrepreneurial role. It isn’t surprising that thousands of youngsters join fashion designing courses every year. However you must be careful when it comes to choosing a college as not every institution will offer you the same kind of knowledge and training as far as these courses are concerned. Here we list the top fashion designing colleges in India that can add wings to your career –
- National Institute of Fashion Technology, New Delhi – It is one of the oldest and surely the first-choice among government fashion designing colleges in the country. There are several UG, PG and short-term courses being offered at this institution and the kind of hands-on training offered makes them popular among the students.
- International College of Fashion – Based in Delhi it is one of the top colleges for fashion designing in the country. Boasting of a seasoned faculty team ICF offers a wide choice of short and long term courses that are in sync with the development in the industry. Apart from designing their course programs also focus on marketing and entrepreneurship which are as important in this industry.
- National Institute of Fashion Technology, Mumbai – Like its cousin it Delhi the one in India’s tinsel town has established itself as one of the premier institutions for fashion studies in India. It offers several under-graduate, post-graduate and continuing education programs and offers great exposure to its students.
- Pearl Academy, Delhi – Since its establishment in 1993 it has slowly risen up in the ranks to be ranked as one of the top fashion designing college in country which is known for offering several courses at Under Graduate level and Post Graduate levels to its students. The institution is known to offer hands-on training to its students.
- Amity School of Fashion Technology, Noida – Part of the Amity University this institute has gained immense popularity in the recent years offering great placements to its students and exposure to the industry.
To conclude the choice of a fashion designing college would determine the success in your career. If you are able to make it to one of these institutes you will sow the perfect seeds for your career.