Style our hair with Twist Knot Headbands

If there’s anything that’s equally important for a perfect picture, a flawless social media look or even a feel-good factor then it’s undoubtedly the way you style your hair. Your hair is the extension of your personality deserves all the time and care required to strike a chord. Just like the quality of salt doing […]

DELHI TIMES FASHION WEEK

The Delhi Times Fashion Week (DTFW) had a glittering start in the capital on Friday. The three-day fashion extravaganza, powered by Danj Entertainment, had an impressive line-up of designers from the fashion industry showcasing their finest collections. Day 1 was all about festive fashion and had known names like Rina Dhaka, Anupamaa Dayal, Nikhita Tandon […]

Startups Get Major Boost In Budget 2019

The government will set-up another TV program on DD, solely for new businesses in the Nation.  Many changes crosswise over work laws, instruction, and rental lodging to directly affect new businesses in the nation. In a noteworthy lift to a large number of new entrepreneurial ventures in India, the administration declared a large group of […]

Fabric – The Heart of Clothing

Cialis original en ligne Nous devons arrêter cela, nous devons permettre aux femmes et aux hommes de faire de ceux qui n’ont pas pris de rétention rapportés au vente viagra france homme www.viagrasansordonnancefr.com sildénafil ont également été déterminés. L’amélioration masculine Rx1 est une aide médicale immédiate pour bon médicament pour vos besoins personnels. Les patients […]

A Glimpse of Culture at Crafts Museum

Amidst the hustle and bustle of the Urban Lifestyle, Crafts Museum is a place where all this comes to a halt. Crafts Museum is a Governmental Organisation based out of New Delhi, working for the showcasing and promotion of the crafts and textile sector majorly. Worldwide people travel to this place just to experience 1000’s […]

Internship opportunity with Fascino Kids Fashion Week 2019

Right from our very first day at ICF, we have been gaining experiences in the fashion world and this July got us one very exciting one. An opportunity to work at the Fascino Kids Fashion Show, an exclusive Fashion Week for children between 3-14 years of age, with a series of interactive workshops leading the […]

A WARM WELCOME TO ICF

Oof! With a mix of thoughts and high spirits I carried the load of my pretty bag and started my day with a classic smile. I rushed through the metro and headed straight to the college. As I moved towards my class, probably every new face I saw could hear me breathe heavily. I entered […]

The Pret Imperative

I became the head (Executive Director) of the FDCI, now nearly a decade ago. Our office was in an apartment in Saket, a common practice at that time. To reach the office on the second floor, we had to walk up the stairs and jump over a sleeping dog known for being aggressive when provoked. […]

India is a country with various cultures and tradition

It was around 1980s; the late 80s and the 90s saw a spurt growth of fashion in India. It was only in 1999 that India showcased its first-ever fashion show. Of course, there existed many designers before the 90s but the fashion industry was never that widespread until the late 80s and 90s. The main […]

How To Grow Your Fashion Business Successfully

Beginning a business is simple, yet making it a triumph is troublesome. Actually, 90% of new businesses come up short. In the event that you need to be staying in the remaining 10%, you should realize how to grow a business. There are a lot of development methodologies you can receive to develop your organization and […]