Few years down the lane, only celebrities were known to endorse and afford the designers’ creations. The designers were also very limited and it would seem almost impossible for a new entrant to establish in the market. But over the years, with the demand for novelty and increase in affordability, taste and inclination towards designers’ stuff has constantly increased. With people getting more fashion conscious, the demand of the designer clothing, jewelry, foot wears, handbags and accessories is continuously rising. People take pride in associating with a chic tag. Even the furniture is becoming style oriented with brands and themes to choose from. Fashion designing colleges are no more considered just a place to learn stitching, cutting, tailoring and sewing. It has become a full fledged industry with lots of specialized interests to choose from.
At a fashion designing college, a student understands the basic concepts and its impacts on the bearer. It is indeed interesting to know how and why one looks for a particular fashion style, the psychology behind the inclination to choose among a specific pattern and what the relation between fashion and human behavior is. In today’s competitive world, it is not sufficient to create a design and present it. In fact, a professional fashion designer will understand the psychological aspect of his client or prospective client and create a style that best suits to the need and relevance of the specific age, mood or occasion. A fashion designing college teaches such concepts to the young aspirants in the fashion world. People always say fashion is an art that need pure creativity but only a few professional ones will agree that it has a strong connection with behavioral science. A designer’s costume boosts up the self esteem of the one wearing it and makes his/ her feel satisfied and more open to communicate and interact.
In addition to the detailed knowledge about the various types of textiles in terms of their texture, quality, relevance and advantages and disadvantages over one another, a fashion designing college also educates its students on the prevailing and expected future trends. Besides learning about the techniques of designing, one also get to know about the various resources one can access during one’s work period. It is a fact that creativity is God gifted. Some people are more talented than others. Still it is important to understand how to select the right mix of patterns and fabric that can suit well on the body as well as on the occasion. People love to wear what makes them look smarter. Besides mastering the skills of designing, a student also learns how to present his/ her creations. Who can be the right clients, where one can search for the prospects, what strategy should be adopted for marketing the designer collection and how to plan the pricing and promotions are some very important questions that can decide the extent of success of a designer. All these issues are covered while training the young designers in fashion designing college.
Please follow and like us:
Those who have a passion for designing and giving creative inputs at the daily wear or the items of day to day use are often most suitable for the profession of fashion designing. They should seek admission into a good Fashion Designing College in India and enhance their skills to make a successful career in this field. They will get to see an altogether new dimension of the fashion world and will get to learn those aspects that are not taught in real life.
What are the benefits of taking admission into a Fashion Designing College in India?
- Acquisition of new skills: As the Indian fashion industry has seen an applauded response from all over the world, there is a wide scope for the upcoming designers to carry forward the legacy and showcase their talent on the world stage. The students at a Fashion Designing College in India will be benefited by this new development and have an opportunity to acquire those skills that are used in the field of designing. The skills such as using of software to draw sketches, the ideas for the patterns and themes of designing, mixing of colours and their effects, cutting, drawing and sewing various patterns etc are all a part of learning in a fashion college. They also get to learn about the historical and traditional pattern to get inspired for coming up with their original new creations.
- Knowledge of the raw materials used: Fashion designing has several dimensions such as jewellery, textiles, interiors, leather accessories, metallic accessories, shoes and footwear etc. For each of these fields the format of working is very different because the raw materials used in them have to be handled in entirely different ways. In a fashion designing college the student opts for their preferred career path by choosing any of these dimensions and learns all that need to come up with the final products. The raw materials such as fabric for textiles; glass or metal (gold, silver, artificial) for jewellery; decor and paint items for interiors etc should be well known to the designing expert.
- Interaction with the prominent celebrities and established senior designers: With the exposure to various fashion shows, events and stage shows, the students of fashion designing colleges get to interact with many influential celebrities and experienced designers. They get feedback and genuine responses on their work as well as generate good industrial relations.
- Learning about various options in the field of fashion designing: A student of fashion designing does not have to be limited to a state, region or a country! There are options such that being an entrepreneur, working with a brand house or a design house, opting for fields other than designing such as marketing, fashion spokesperson, writer, merchandiser etc. They get to learn about these options at the Fashion Designing College in India.
- Placement: Just like any other degree or professional college, the fashion designing college also arranges for the placements of its students. This serves as a good opportunity for the students to get onto a fulfilling career path. Once the students complete their training part from fashion designing college, they have options to work with top fashion designers, fashion house, export houses etc. Also they can operate their own boutique and become an entrepreneur where they sell their own design with his/her own label. This is the beauty of the a fashion designing course.
Please follow and like us: