ABOUT MASTERS IN FASHION DESIGN & TECHNOLOGY
The ICF PG programme will help the students develop the skills required to evaluate business opportunities, create new ventures, and foster innovation. Additionally, it will hone your problem-solving and decision-making skills and explore the differences between managing start-ups versus large organizations. Analyze organizational development theories and change models currently being employed in organizations.
Along with the Masters degree in Fashion Design & Technology our most popular master courses in Fashion Entrepreneurship develops knowledge and skills in the fields of new product development, change management and innovation and leadership, which are essential for those who aspire to make a career change directly into entrepreneurial ventures or return to a corporate setting with the necessary frameworks and skills to contribute entrepreneurial leadership. Students will explore the practical knowledge, strategy, and skills needed to plan for the legal issues, marketing, and the four functions of management involved in a new business, product, or service launch. Students will practice, in a team environment, all the initial steps involved in the entrepreneurial process to achieve success.
- Textile Studies
- Fashion Communication
- Advance Pattern Making & Grading
- Advance Garment Construction & Draping
- Art Appreciation
- Design Development
- Fashion Merchandising & Marketing
- Apparel Production Technology
- Creative Pattern Making & Garment Construction
- Fashion Cad
- Introduction To Couture Designing
- Principles & Practices Of Management
- Textile Science
- Entrepreneurship Innovation
- Range Planning & Trend Forecasting
- Fashion Communication
- Retail& Distribution Management
- Business & Company Law
- Fashion Entrepreneurship
- Research Methodology
- Fashion & Luxury Brand Management
- Fashion Styling & Photography
- Fashion Cad
- Apparel Quality Control & Implementation
- Fashion Consumer Insight
- Marketing For Entrepreneurs
- Industrial Training Report & Presentation
- Fashion Designer In The Apparel Industry
- Fashion Illustrator
- Fashion Stylist
- Fashion Photographer
- Fashion Journalist / Blogger
- Production Manager
- Social Media & Digital Marketing Manager
- Graphic Designer
- Retail Merchandiser
- Visual Merchandiser
- Accessory Designer
- Cad Specialist
- Fashion Choreographer
- Backstage Manager
- Event Manager
- Quality Controller
- Production Managers
- Costume Designers For Fashion Publishers And Films
- Brand Manager
- Fashion & Trend Forecaster
- Apparel Business Owner
- Boutique Owner
- Clothing Pattern Maker
- Costume Designer
- Fashion Buyer
- Opportunities never end…..
- Learn Directly from the Fashion Industry Experts.
- Earn Additional Certificates along with your bachelor’s degree.
- Get NSQF level Certifications by Sector Skill Council, Govt of India.
- Access to a Network of Faculty, key Opinion Leaders, and Lead Designers.
- Build your professional network within the industry from day one.
- Handholding & mentoring by industry professionals.
- Participation in various fashion weeks as designers.
- Work on Live projects with designers.
- Industry/ Craft cluster visits.
- 100% Placement.
Skills you will develop through your learning at ICF
Your Visual Style
Understand the basic elements of visual styling in design, media, and photography.
To Think Like a Designer
Learn about collections and how they ore developed. Understand the need to design for the end customer.
Understanding Fashion Production
Learn the overall process for bringing a collection to life. Understand what skills and experience fashion employers are looking for.
Working in the Digital World of Fashion
Learn about editorial photography and design. Develop social media skills. Prepare look-books and content development.
Developing Fashion Marketing & PR Skills
Learn how media brands work with advertising partners. Develop professional networking skills.